Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Card Making Day tutorial: Scrapbook & Cards Today


Head to the Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine blog and check out the technique tutorial I have created for you! See how to create this amazing faux watercolor background! Its quick and easy, which I love, and has amazing impact!

Not to mention that I am completely smitten with this color combination! I may/will be using this frequently! The colors are all listed on the SCT blog. Wink, wink.


A little birdie told me that there are prizes from Bo Bunny, May Arts, Therm O Web, and Your Next Stamp up for grabs! Hurry on over!

I hope you are having a creative and fun-filled World Card Making Day! Remember to send a few of those cards you are making today. Getting a handmade card in the mail is an amazing way to tell and show someone just how much they mean to you! And that's the absolute BEST part about WCMD-sending the love!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...